Monday, April 9, 2012

"You are FREE. You are HOME! The One you lifted up fully, you now KNOW."

How many times?

How many times must I feel this way?
How many times can this convict me this way?
How many times do the pictures flash by and this strange feeling comes over me?
How many times did I walk right past you?
How many times did I not say a word to you after I walked past you?
How many times did I judge you?
How many times did my stubbornness and sinful nature prevent me from seeing the truth?
How many times did I not care what you had to say?
How many times was I such a mocking sinner towards you?
How many times did I not see you for a person and not group you in a category?

How many times shall I condemn myself for all the wrong I've done?

How many times do I need to call out to you?
How many times did you ignore the scoffers and keep on preaching?
How many times were you betrayed?
How many times were you spit on and mocked?
How many times have you poured your grace out on me?
How many times have you called me yours?
How many times have you forgiven me?
How many times will I cry out in rejoice?
How many times can one sing to you?
How many times can you be a propitiation for me, a gift I don't deserve?

How many times will I forget all this?

How many times will you remind me and still love me anyways?

1 John 2:1-3

S.A.M.

r.i.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment